Monday, March 27, 2006

Just...

Why is it so hard to get along
Why is it so hard to understand you
Why can't I just say I'm sorry I wasn't what you needed
I'm sorry I run away
I'm sorry I'm not part of your life
I'm sorry I don't want to be part of your life
I'm sorry I don't don't know how to do things better
I'm sorry I missed so many moments
I'm so sorry I don't know ho to reach you
I'm sorry if my existence maid your life harder so many times
I'm sorry for always wanting to be perfect
I'm sorry if I didn't say I love you as frequently as I wanted
I'm sorry if you don't believe I that I admire you so much
I'm sorry you never understood me
I'm sorry I was never able to let you know
I'm sorry for all the times you felt lonely and I wasn't there to help
I'm sorry if I didn't save you from suicidal thoughts
I'm sorry you felt so many times that I was in your place
I'm sorry you lived the worst of my life
I'm sorry you went through my path

I'm sorry....
I'm just so sorry I could never fulfill your needs
I'm just so deeply sorry for not doing things better For not knowing....
I'm sorry for defending myself
I'm sorry I was always so far away
I'm sorry if I seemed insensitive
I'm sorry
I'm just so deeply sorry....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home