Monday, March 27, 2006

Hot chocolat - 1 down... 4 more to go!!

Under the pretext of learning ski, I signed up for a tour for hot chocolat.

The first one was last saturday to Avoriaz.... Taking ski lessons, might not be the easiest way to get to the hot chocolat, but still... is a socially accepted ritual... So, I got up at 6.23 am, put on my super-duper "Letizia Ortiz's" skiing suit and forced myself to the torture of going in a bus for approximately 2 hours listening to the french radio station "Nostalgie"!!! (believe me.... the french music was the worst part of the all day, specially because it repeated itself on the way back!!!!!).

My relationship with the skiis was never peaceful, but with Robert guiding, these long sticks attached at my feet were kind of managable.... I felt on the floor a couple of times, felt badly whenever a 4 year old child would pass me by shouting "Attention!!", had some laughs realizing that the others, just like me, were having marital issues with their skiis, but then.... at 4.30 in the evening I got my reward: A nice and warm hot chocolat!!!!! Was it worth it??? Of course it was!!

Life can be this simple... just use chocolat to recover from exhaustion, and it doesn't matter how tired or bad your day was... It will always make you feel better :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home