Monday, March 27, 2006

Hot chocolat - 2 down... 3 to go

So... this week the trip for hot chocolat was to Praz de Lys... Despite the fact that hot chocolat was the main unoficial motive for this trip, this week I felt the need of a healing tea instead of healing chocolat... I know... I know, there's nothing like a hot chocolat to make the day go better, but last saturday I was too upset to be able to enjoy the chocolat and compare it to the one I took in Avoriaz... (also I it seemed to me, just from looking, that they made the hot chocolat with real milk, and I didn't want to risk paying 3 or 4 euros for a hot beverage that could taste like milk, and consequently I would not be able to drink it, as I really hate milk!!!)

Besides the fact of having the oportunity of tasting a new hot chocolat (which I didn't seased), this trip also meant to be my second experience skiing.... Probably I should be improving my skiing skills, and should also be working on my love/hate relationship with this sport, but frankly what is really improving is the hate part of my skiing relation.... I just don't see the point of spending the day going down and coming up an icy hill...

Plus... all the body work that skiing implies is totally "anti-natura" to my own body and to all my muscles... I spent more than 13 years educating all my muscles to work with and for the "en dehors" design (feet, knees and hips... all of them positioned to the outside), and know at the age of 25 I'm forcing them to go "en dedans"... They really complain about this, and I don't blame them at all!!!

Another thing is where your weight is suposed to be put on... In skiing is always to the front, pressuring your boots... but to the front is downhill and why should I want to through my body weight downhill when I really don't want to go down... Plus, the person is supose to enjoy the high speeds that you can get from skiing, but me.... I'm just terrified with speed on skis and with what that speed my imply if one falls to the ground....

So... skiing is really not my future, but as I already paid for it... better use it and try to enjoy it... plus, going to the montains means sun and blue sky... which you can't see downtown for weeks... so if not for the chocolat, then at least the sun should be a good enough reason to get me out of bed next saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home