Monday, March 27, 2006

Slopes.... unveiled

During the week, and while studying Health Economics, I found out that the English vocabulary used in one of the chapters is basically the same used in skiing. Words like "slope" and "steep" made me despair... Exactly like during my skiing classes!!!

But after 4 hours of going back and forth in that health economics chapter, I managed to understand it and I end up answering the exercises correctly. So, this Saturday I decided to go back to the slopes and give them a new chance!!! Guess what?! It worked!

I spent the whole Saturday going up and down hill in green and blue slopes, the ones that are not very steep... And I did fine! I had a good and outdoors sporty day to contrast with the totally-inactive-and-just-sitting-at-the computer week :o) I was totally exhausted when I went to bed and I slept for 12 rewarding hours!!!

I'm absolutely starting to see the point of skiing!! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home